On the 12th day of Christmas my Lush love gave to me…seasonally scented shower and bath products to keep you going into the new year!
How to use:
– Bath Bomb: Drop into a warm bath and let the essential oils escort you to your happy place.
– Shower scrub: Take a generous handful and smooth over skin, buffing and polishing as you go.
– Bubble bar: Crumble a little, a lot, or the whole thing into a running bath for mounds of bubbles.
– Shower Gel: Lather up all over in the shower and rinse off.
– Body Milk: A little goes a long way. Apply this golden wonder scented milk to dry skin.
– Body Lotion: Apply to dry skin and let it sink right in.
– Soap: Lather up, wash and rinse off.
What’s this ethical gift made of?
– Reusable box made from 100% recycled board.
The box was designed by Harriet Seed (www.harrydrawspictures.com)
Store your Lush treats all year round or reuse for your festive decorations.
– Eco pops. Your gift will be packed with these biodegradable product protectors.
How to store:
– Before placing under the tree, store this gift in a cool, dry place away from prying eyes.
– Once opened, keep all products away from moisture and heat.